The NCB responds to Nawab Malik, saying the actions against Aryan Khan were lawful and the investigation is being conducted according to due process

0

In the midst of the ongoing drug case involving Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan, NCB Mumbai director Sameer Wankhede has responded to allegations made by Maharashtra Minister Nawab Malik. Malik had claimed that the robbery on a luxury cruise ship was fake and targeted Shah Rukh Khan.

Wankhede called on Thursday, September 7th, that “all measures within the framework of the law have been taken”.

Speaking to India Today, the NCB chief said the panchnamas (seizure notes) were drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the law.

The agency attacked the NCP leader saying that his allegations appeared to be motivated by prejudice and malice.

“We have already held a press conference, but let us tell you that we named 9 names who made the Panchnama as witnesses in the case. All measures were taken within the law, ”said Wankhade.

The NCB had also said in its statement that two people, Manish Bhanushali and Kiran Gosavi, were among more than half a dozen of their “independent witnesses” during the October 2 rave party raid. NCB criticized the Nationalist Congress Party for making allegations against the agency.

“We are all public servants and we do our duty. NCB is a professional organization and anyone who breaks the NDPS rule will be challenged and will continue to take action. Over the past year we have tried to create a drug-free environment in Mumbai and Maharashtra and the statistics show it, ”said Wankhade.

He added that in one year the NCB arrested 320 people, raided 2 large drug factories, and broke up many large drug syndicates and gangs.

“You know a lot of people’s names, so the statistics are a testament to our work. More than 100 crores of drugs were caught in one year. We will continue to do so in the future, ”added Wankhede.

Regarding the arrest of Aryan Khan, the head of NCB Mumbai alleged that the agency had and will continue to present all evidence in court. Wankhede claimed Khan was not the only person arrested. To date, the department has arrested 16 people and confiscated many different types of drugs in the case.

NCB leader Nawab Malik calls raid on cruise in which Aryan Khan was caught as a “fake”

Sameer Wankhede responded to the news from NCB leader and Maharashtra Minority Affairs and Skill Development Minister Nawab Malik accusations that the raid on the luxury cruise ship on October 2nd was “fake” and that the department had not found any drugs during the raid. Nawab Malik alleged that the BJP had used the central authority to slander Aryan Khan.

He had also alleged that a BJP person was accompanying the NCB team during the raid. Nawab Malik made these allegations on Wednesday, October 6th.

“Aryan Khan’s arrest is a fake. Last month, the news was circulated to crime reporters that the next target is the actor Shah Rukh Khan. ” called Malik.

Nawab Malik’s son-in-law arrested on drug abuse

It is worth recalling that on July 10, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) filed a 1,000-page indictment against Nawab Malik’s son-in-law Sameer Khan for the procurement, purchase, transport and distribution of drugs. Sameer Khan was arrested on January 13th this year for drug possession.

Just under nine months after his arrest in connection with a drug case, a special court released Sameer Khan on bail on September 27th.

Amid the hype surrounding the drug-related arrest of Bollywood mega-star Shahrukh Khan’s son, the NCB is likely to request an extension of Aryan Khan’s custody, media reports said.

According to a Times Now report, the NCB’s decision follows the NCB’s arrest of a Bandra alien late Wednesday evening. He was reportedly found with a commercially available amount of mephedrone (MD).

Aryan Khan drug case

On Sunday October 3rd, Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and many others were arrested on a luxury cruise ship that was having a rave party. Khan and others have reportedly found cocaine MD, charas, and MDMA pills on him.

Khan was transferred to the NCB in pre-trial detention until October 7th. Arbaz Seth Merchant and Munmun Dhamecha were also taken into custody by the NCB along with Aryan.



Source link

Share.

Leave A Reply